Fjord en Kayak
We have been giving sea-kayaking tours of the Saguenay Fjord for more than 20 years. Named one of Destination Canada’s Canadian Signature Experiences (CSE). Ecotourism certified in 2014 by Aventure Écotourisme Québec. Family-only tours. Two-hour trips for children ages three and up, and between three-hour and full-day options for adults. Two to four-day expeditions with gourmet meals included.
Small groups, quality fibreglass kayaks, and highly qualified guides.
Visitors have sailing, cruise, and bike rental options.
- J Free wifi
- ė Reservations required
- ö Equipment rental
- Y Cycling
May 15 to October 8
A 3-day training course that will allow you to acquire the basic notions to plan a sea kayaking expedition on the Saguenay Fjord in complete autonomy.
Are you an experienced kayaker who wants to plan a multi-day trip on the Saguenay Fjord, but would like to learn more about the environment before leaving?
At the end of this training, participants will have the knowledge required to prepare and live their own sea kayaking experience on the Saguenay Fjord. Participants will learn to read the tides and current, learn to navigate with the current and apply kayak-camping techniques.
- Duration: 2 days + preparatory session
- Number of participants: 6
On nice warm and windless days, the bay of L'Anse-Saint-Jean becomes a beautiful, easy and pleasant place to relax.
Maximum 75-minute ride
- 18 years old and under $20*
- Adults $25* * * taxes not included
* 15% tax not included
Conditions: Fjord en Kayak reserves the right to refuse or cancel a rental if the weather is deemed dangerous for the safety of users.
Safety rule: the lake kayak rental is limited to the interior of the bay of Saint-Jean Cove. It is forbidden to use lake kayaks on the fjord.
Fjord en Kayak does not take reservations in advance since weather conditions are subject to sudden changes. Safety is our priority.
A new way to enjoy the bay of L'Anse-Saint-Jean: rent a paddle board (SUP - Stand up paddle - paddle board) in autonomy!
You can now rent a paddle board to explore the beauty of L'Anse-Saint-Jean! This water sport is greatly appreciated by all, young and old alike. In fact, it is accessible to all members of the family. The board, which is long and wide, offers good stability and guarantees great buoyancy. Whether you are a seasoned athlete or a beginner, this sport appeals to all types of users.
- For 1 hour and 30 minutes $25*.
* 15 % tax not included
- Wet suit, PFD and paddle included
- Conditions: Fjord en Kayak reserves the right to refuse or cancel a rental if the weather is deemed dangerous for the safety of users.
- Safety rule: Paddle Board (SUP) rentals are limited to the interior of the bay of Anse Saint-Jean. It is forbidden to use the paddle board on the fjord.
- Fjord en Kayak does not take reservations in advance since weather conditions are subject to sudden changes. Safety is our priority.