Le Musée de la Petite Maison Blanche
Come inside and see with your own eyes the century old Petite Maison Blanche, the renowned little white house that withstood to a volume of water equivalent to Niagara Falls over many days.
Visit the exhibition on the Saguenay flood that caused over one billion dollars in damages.
Enjoyments guaranteed for the entire family!
- 0 Seasonal operation
- J Free wifi
- 5 Paid admission
The interior of la petite maison blanche has been designed to respect and enhance the architecture of the past. Spread over three floors, the exhibition includes:
- Realistic models showing the neighborhood before the Flood
- Photos, paintings and old objects
- A collection of appetizer picks unique in the world
- An educational video about the house, his family and the Flood
- Bilingual audio guides
- Larger-than-life robotic characters and animals!
Audio-guides and bilingual interpretation panels.
"Where is Charlie?", a children’s game.
Major innovation unique in Québec: Robotic characters.