The only maritime link between Péribonka and Pointe-Taillon National Park (Pointe-Chevrette and Île-Bouliane).
Boarding dock located near the boat ramp from the Péribonka Marina.
Located on the Véloroute des Bleuets route, Péribonka is an ideal starting point for cycle tourism.
- Water shuttle linking Parc national de la Pointe-Taillon to the village of Péribonka.
- Departures from Parc national de la Pointe-Taillon: every hour, from 10:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Departures from Péribonka: every hour, from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Duration: 10 minutes
- Capacity: 12 passengers and 12 bikes
- Check our website for rates
- Departures to Île Boulianne (campers only) on request (contact the captain at 418 720-8215)
- General information: 418 374-2967