Stretching over 256 km long, this bike trail is accessible to everyone free of charge. Véloroute des Bleuets consists of bike paths, paved shoulders and designated roadways, allows hikers, rollerbladers and cyclists to admire Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean's beautiful landscapes and enjoy numerous services, sites and attractions. Three associate networks also enable discovery of the legendary rivers of Saint-Jean Lake.
Vélouroute des Bleuets: a must-see attraction in Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean!
Live a memorable cycling experience on the Véloroute des Bleuets.
Length : 256 km
Trail rating: Easy
Bike path, bike lane, paved shoulder, shared roadway.
- 4 Bike Houses
- Transportation and luggage shuttle services
- 35 bike stops with tables, benches and bike racks
- 16 repair stations
- 5 Vélovoûtes to charge electrically assisted bicycles
- 2 maritime shuttles: Le Maligneau (Alma) and a ferry at Péribonka
- 75 ambassadors trained in first aid and bike mechanics travel several segments of the cycling circuit
- More than 100 partner businesses: services for cyclists, restaurants, lodging, activities and attractions
- Interactive geolocated maps on the Ondago moblie application
- Wifi in the four Maisons du vélo
- Parking facilities
- Access for people with reduced mobility
La Route Verte
Véloroute des Bleuets
Véloroute du Fjord du Saguenay