Fromagerie au Pays-des-Bleuets
La Fromagerie au Pays-des-Bleuets is a family-run farm with a personal touch. Certified Zone Boréale, they offer a rally for all ages from Monday to Saturday (the rally is free of charge, but a voluntary contribution is always appreciated for support). Small farms, fruit trees, frogs, cows etc. Sampling of our cheese and products.
- Œ Local cuisine and specialty foods
June 20th - September 6th 2021
Located in the same place as our farm, the cheese dairy in Pays-des-Bleuets has been creating, since 2004, 4 kinds of quality farmhouse cheeses from our own Ayrshire cow's milk, known for their high protein content. The cheeses are matured for 30 days giving them all their aromas and flavors.
Tasting of our cheeses and products at all times.
Products | Gift packaging and other regional products
- Confit for burger, blueberry and cranberry with beer from La Chouape
- Waffle with broad bean (gourgane) flour, biscuit of yesteryear
- Chocolate "écorce boréale"
- Gluten-free waffle
- Cookies of yesteryear
- Conventional and organic oatmeal
- Different varieties of flour, regular or gluten-free
- Cranberry butter
Certified Zone Boréale, the Fromagerie au Pays-des-Bleuets offers an intergenerational family rally from Monday to Saturday (the rally is free, but a voluntary contribution is always appreciated in order to give to the next). Farmhouses, fruit trees, frogs, cows, etc.